Responsible for data processing is:
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "affected person"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data when visiting the website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, then we only process the data that is required to display the website on the Internet-capable device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- the website from which the request comes
- browser type and browser version
- operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data is legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 UAbs. 1 letter f) DSGVO, in order to enable the presentation of the website in principle.
Data when using the QuickImageComment program
If the program runs under Windows 10, error reports of program crashes and elementary anonymous usage data can be transmitted to the developer with the help of Microsoft AppCenter. The user must give his consent for this transmission when the program is started for the first time. If this consent is not given, no data is collected and transmitted. The consent can be revoked via the "Settings" mask.
The following general data is transmitted (with examples):
"model": "WH657AA-ABD p6310de",
The bug reports additionally include:
- Error text
E.g.: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
The error text can contain file names.
Each transmission of a bug report must be confirmed individually.
Transmission of elementary anonymous usage data
The transmission of elementary anonymous usage data includes a designation of an event in addition to the general data, but no further details. Logged events are:
- Start of the program
- Opening of a mask
- Exit of the program initiated
- Exit of the program completed (user configuration saved)
As a affected person, you have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to the personal data concerning you that the controller processes (Art. 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to rectification of the data concerning you if they are stored inaccurately or incompletely (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right to erasure (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (Art. 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected breach of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO). The competent supervisory authority is the one at your usual place of residence, place of work or the place of the suspected infringement.
Cookies may be stored on your device when you visit the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser you are using. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your device. However, the entity that sets the cookie can obtain certain information about it. Cookies serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly. With the help of cookies, for example, the device with which this website was called up can be recognized when it is called up again.
The browser settings can be used to restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. For example, only the acceptance of cookies from third-party providers can be blocked, or the acceptance of all cookies can be blocked. However, by blocking cookies, you may no longer be able to use all the functions of this website.
The following cookies are used:
- Session cookie: stores only a session identifier (session ID) and is deleted at the end of the session.
- Cookie for saving and transmitting the language setting, expires after one year.
This statement is based on the following German source: Muster-Datenschutzerklärung von anwalt.de