The Version 4.57 of QuickImageComment ist now available in the Download-Area.
Enhancements and improvements:
- For users who start the program with different configurations via the command line (or adapted shortcuts): With the switch "/TitleSuffix:" a text can be defined, which is additionally displayed in the mask title of the main mask.
- Export of selected properties: Line breaks and line feeds (CR/LF) in metadata are replaced by spaces to avoid problems when importing into Excel.
- Only for the .Net 4.6.1 variants: New version 0.28.1 of the exiv2 library integrated: minor bugs have been fixed.
- Only for the .Net 4.6.1 variants: New version 0.21.1 of the library LibRaw integrated: minor bug fixed when decoding images from some Panasonic cameras.
- Metadata of iPhone .heic files and JPEG-XL files (.jxl) are displayed.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Occasionally the program could block if files in the displayed folder were added, changed or deleted by other programs.
- If files were deleted, the file counter at the bottom left was not updated.
- If a folder containing images with IPTC keywords was opened the first time the program was used (i.e. no configuration file saved yet), the program crashed.
- Refresh folder tree under Windows 11 caused a crash. Under other Windows versions, the update was incomplete if there were several folders with the same name.