The Version 4.53 of QuickImageComment ist now available in the Download-Area.
Enhancements and improvements:
- The selected files can be passed to other programs or to Windows batch scripts for further processing.
- The first reading and especially the updating of the read data for the search has been accelerated.
- Menu "File" has new entry to select a folder. A mask is opened where a folder can be selected in a folder tree or from a drop-down list with last selected folders. In this way the space for folder tree in main mask can be used for other information, e.g., a longer a list of files.
- New fields: "Image.DisplayImageErrorMessage" contains error message when displaying the image, "Image.MetaDataWarnings" contains warnings when reading metadata. Both information is already displayed in the Overview tab. The fields allow to search for images with corresponding messages. Since the meta data is not read completely during the search, the warnings may be incomplete.
Following errors are corrected:
- The program could crash if unknown XMP tags were selected for modifying data.
- The program could crash if XMP-Struct fields (e.g. Xmp.iptcExt.LocationShown/...) were configured for searching.