The Version 4.50 of QuickImageComment ist now available in the Download-Area.
Enhancements and improvements:
- When displaying images, orientation information of manufacturer specific tags is also considered (up to now only Exif.Image.Orientation was used).
- As some RAW decoders rotate images according Exif.Image.Orientation, with the new menu item "Zoom/Rotate - RAW: Rotate after decoding" it can be selected, if rotation is applied after decoding or not. If it is selected on one image, it applies to all images read with the same decoder.
- Field entries from the "Overview", "Exif", "IPTC", "XMP" and "Other" tabs can be transferred to the table in the "Multiple image edit" tab via the context menu.
- Additional groups of Exif tags are displayed in the mask "Field definitions". If they were included in images, the values were also displayed in the previous version.
- File filter is changed: files are filtered for containing the filter string, not for starting with the filter string as before.
Following errors are corrected:
- In very rare cases, the lens name was displayed incorrectly.
- The save button was not enabled when geo data were cleared.
- The settings for "Image details" were not loaded correctly, so that one area became smaller with each new start of the program.
Note: Version 4.50 is available to run with .Net 4.6.1 (or higher) only. Net 4.6.1 was published already in November 2015 and so support for the very old .Net 4.0 is cancelled.