The Version 4.48 of QuickImageComment ist now available in the Download-Area.
Enhancements and improvements:
- Under Windows 10 with Microsoft Raw Image Extension: DNG images from some Samsung models can now be displayed.
Following errors are corrected:
- The properties File.ImageSize and Image.CodecInfo were empty after saving.
- Opening a file via menu "File - Open" and entering a URL did not work.
- Program crash when file or folder not present in the command line was specified.
- It was not possible to delete all IPTC keywords, but only all but one.
- Program crash with exception " GeneralUtilities.comboBox_Resize_Unselect (Object sender, EventArgs e) System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=El valor de '-1544604736' no es válido para 'start'. Nombre del parámetro: start". Reported via AppCenter.
- To display RAW images, a codec from the camera manufacturer may need to be installed. As an alternative, the Microsoft Raw Image Extension can be installed, which supports various RAW formats. However, with the camera manufacturer's codec, the display could be faster. One can install a specific codec and the Microsoft Extension. The specific codec is then used for the corresponding images, for all others the Microsoft Extension.
- To make it easier to get started with QuickImageComment, there are now tutorials on YouTube. To access them, there is a new entry in the Help menu. Currently five videos cover the basics, more are to follow.